Monday, February 13, 2012

Bread Machines Are From Heaven!

I finally got to try out my bread machine this weekend! I went into it with the expectation that I'd probably have to try it a couple of times before I got it right, but I was so pleasantly surprised! I made a loaf of honey whole wheat bread and it came out moist and fluffy and delicious! The crust was a little crisp, but that's OK by me. As far as I'm concerned - I'm done buying bread in the store. This was WAY too easy! Free Range Bennett loved it too! He's started putting words together (he's 20 months old) and he said "more bread." That kid and I have WAY too much in common!

Here's the recipe I used for Honey Whole Wheat Bread in the bread machine:

2 cups whole wheat flour
1 1/2 tsp dry yeast
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp olive oil
3/4 cup warm water

follow the directions for your bread machine - sometimes the order in which you add the ingredients matters.

Pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment